Normally, no; frequently, yes. If it is not the evicted squatter, then it is often his friends. We had a case in which the owner saw his apartment squatted in 3 times in succession by the same squatter. And this was despite the installation of an anti-squatter door. So it was necessary to carry out the eviction procedures 3 times.
- Why does the procedure to expel squatters take so long?
- Is there a difference between a primary residence and a secondary residence?
- What about business premises?
- I left for a 2 month trip. On coming back, I discovered that my apartment has been squatted in. What could I do?
- The house neighbouring mine is squatted-in. There is a huge volume of nuisances. We do not know anything about the owner. What can I do?