Owners whose primary residence is squatted in can obtain a forced, legal and quick eviction of their house, without a judgment. For this, the owner must submit a complaint for home invasion directly to the police services. Learn more about squatted primary property.
- Why does the procedure to expel squatters take so long?
- Is there a difference between a primary residence and a secondary residence?
- What about business premises?
- I left for a 2 month trip. On coming back, I discovered that my apartment has been squatted in. What could I do?
- The house neighbouring mine is squatted-in. There is a huge volume of nuisances. We do not know anything about the owner. What can I do?